East Bay Area Territory Sales Representative/Manager
Lost Coast BreweryApply for this Job
Lost Coast Brewery
Lost Coast Brewery is adding several positions across CA as the brewery continues to expand its distribution efforts.
East Bay Area Territory Sales/Management Job Description
Job Summary: The position is responsible for achieving key sales objectives through direct work with the regional distributor(s) and various retail accounts. Help drive Brand Awareness through Festival Hosting, Retailer Events and distributing Point Of Sale Material. Position reports to Regional Sales Manager.
Examples of Duties (but not limited to):
Calling on retail accounts
- Volume building (displays) promotions
- Distribute POS materials
- Establish event-marketing / promotional activities at accounts
Work with Wholesaler/Distributor
- Hands-On (Ride-With) to promote new distribution and/or volume building
- Check on distribution/execution objectives
- POS and marketing material needs
- Work with Distributor Selling Team towards their assigned objectives/execution
Perform Festival Hosting
- Attend and host festivals as needed
Perform Account-Level Events/Promos
- Pint Nights/Tap Take-Overs, Beer Diners, Off Premise Tastings as needed
Send in Weekly Reports and Communications to Regional Sales Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Although past street-level sales is always a plus, the ideal candidate will have existing experience in beer/distribution/beer retail
- Candidate will be self-motivated/self-starter, organized and operate with minimal direct supervision.
- Candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have considerable knowledge of beer industry / beverage industry or DSD sales and street-level marketing objectives.
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule with ability to work some nights and weekends as called upon by the market/territory.
- Candidates must have a clean driving record, comprehensive auto insurance and a reliable source of transportation (applicable expense reimburse will occur).
- Candidate must reside in Contra Costa or Alameda Counties
Please make no other attempt to contact the brewery other than with email resume submission.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: