Account Executive, South Region (TX, FL, NC, GA) -Evolution Fresh, Starbucks
Evolution Fresh, StarbucksApply for this Job
Join Evolution Fresh, Starbucks’ growing health and wellness focused enterprise. This is your opportunity to be part of a purpose-driven company and grow your career in an entrepreneurial environment. We are seeking passionate individuals to help achieve our efforts to inspire people to thrive through nature’s green goodness. From the beginning, Evolution Fresh set out to be a different kind of company. A company that celebrates a health and wellness lifestyle while also bringing about a feeling of purpose and connection.
This job contributes to Evolution Fresh success by increasing shipment/share goals and profits by expanding brand awareness through retail customer business building activities, development and execution of CPG customer-specific sales, category, and marketing plans with the assigned retail customer. Models and acts in accordance with Evolution Fresh guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Delivers superior in-storepresence
- Develops and implements CPG retailer-specific annual joint business plans focused on product distribution, placement, pricing and promotional activity in line with established Evolution Fresh Sales Fundamental Guidelines
- Manages Evolution Fresh promotion funds efficiently and effectively and in line with internal controls
- Builds strong relationships with assigned customers at all levels of their organization.
- Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs to the customer
- Delivers business and category reviews, including product and merchandising initiatives, performance measures, and on-going tactical plans
- Sell new item initiatives to meet and or exceed shipment objectives
- Manages customer-specific business plans to drive assigned sales and profit goals.
- Plans, directs, and communicates monthly and annual operating plans to internal (Planning, Direct Store Delivery, Retail Solutions and Leadership teams, etc).
- implements key customer initiatives and business goals
- Manages internal relationships required to ensure that agreements and initiatives are developed fully
- Promotion Funds: Leads the customer to use and manage promotional funding in an efficient and productive way
- Maintains appropriate internal controls to ensure Evolution Fresh assets are safeguarded
- Manages all details related to the day to day business i.e.: volume-forecasting-deductions, price changes, and all administrative issues
- Provides leadership to field Retail Solutions teams and partners via ongoing communications, market visits, customer-specific program presentations and individual coaching
- Provides a link between the customer and Category and Market Planning organization at Evolution Fresh
- Helps create a positive price value impression with the grocery customer
Summary of Experience
- Total experience (+5 years)
- Developed and managed sales and sales funding within the produce industry (5 years)
- Key account sales to CPG retailers at top management and buyer levels (5 years)
- Negotiating annual sales plans focused on multiple brands (5 years)
- Experienced in managing sales, profit and trade budgets (5 years)
- Cross-functional customer-facing team interaction experience (5 years)
- Implementing and managing retailer-specific programs (5 years)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, forecasting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently through cross-functional team
- Ability to apply consultative skills in a business environment
- Knowledge of business planning and financial performance measures
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.