Midwest Sales Manager
All About Beer LLCApply for this Job
Position: Midwest Sales Manager
All About Beer LLC is looking for a Midwest sales manager in our quickly expanding In-Market experiential sampling program. Focused in chain grocery, All About Beer places teams of brand ambassadors to facilitate product samplings and data collection on behalf of suppliers, wholesalers and retailers. The MW Sales Manager will be responsible for direct sales of campaigns, fulfillment of those campaigns and reporting back to client.
The ideal candidate will have a detailed working knowledge of the three tier system. Preference will be given to those who have experience in the beer industry either on the supplier or wholesale side. The ability to work with the client on goals based on current chain activity, size of brewery, existing promo/display periods and wholesaler commitments is critical to success.
- Maintain active sales pipeline with detailed reporting daily
- Work with Beer Explorer coordinator to recruit and train brand ambassadors
- Work with Client Success Manager to ensure clients needs are being met
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of chain grocery segment as it relates to supplier and wholesaler goals
- Review campaign execution to ensure accuracy and quality
- Compile and submit reporting to team internally and clients
- Work with Director of Beer Programs to develop relationships across markets and potential new program elements
- Drive media sales through territory
- Provide input on market expansion opportunities based on current client needs, market potential and relationships.
- 3+ years experience in a sales related role. Experience working for a supplier or wholesaler is ideal, especially if that work includes chain responsibility.
- Bachelors degree
- Detailed knowledge of three tier system
- While existing relationships with suppliers and/or wholesalers is desired, it is not required.
- Maintain daily sales activity and pipeline
- Travel across multiple Midwest states will be required when necessary
- Proficiency with Google Drive and Microsoft Office, Outlook and other commonly used CRM and digital tools
This will be considered a remotely based position. You will be required to work directly with Beer Explorer coordinator and Client Success Representative mainly in your territory. Compensation will be a combination of base salary plus commission. You will be eligible for paid time off and company health insurance after 90 days. This position will report directly to the Director of Beer Programs based in Raleigh-Durham NC.