Customer Service Representative
Brewery Branding Co.Apply for this Job
Job Posting – Customer Service Representative
Who We Are
Brewery Branding Co. is one of the nation’s leading merchandise suppliers to the craft brewing industry. We work with thousands of breweries who trust us to assist with the design, manufacturing and fulfillment of their custom merch. If you have ever bought a t-shirt, hat or swag while visiting a brew pub or festival, there’s a good chance we had a hand in the production. Brewery Branding Co. is a rapidly growing company that is located in Portland, OR.
What We're Looking For
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in executing job duties through prioritization and a passion for supporting others. This includes general administrative, inside and outside account management and customer service duties. Being highly organized, task oriented, and an excellent communicator are critical to success in this role. The ability to perform within an autonomous and flexible work environment is paramount. This is an entry level position in our customer service department that provides service to and works closely with our account management team. This position requires a self-motivated and energetic individual.
- Answers requests for information and quotations for custom merchandise.
- Gathers data from vendors and manufacturing partners to calculate quotations and pricing for our customers.
- Sources products from manufacturing network to achieve brewery product initiatives.
- Design and layout of product mockups and presentations.
- Provides impeccable data entry support.
- Answers phone line, email inquiries, and screens voicemails.
- Supports all Team Members on projects and business initiatives.
How You Got Here
- Degree (A.A. or higher) from an accredited college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Past experience with account management in a sales environment.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated competency of mathematical applications and concepts.
- Strong interpersonal communicator that is apparent in both written and verbal form.
- Passion for craft beer.
- Experience in promotional products or apparel decoration (screen printing/embroidery) is a bonus.
- Graphic design skills (illustrator, photoshop) are a plus, but not required.
- A self-starter who thrives in a team setting with minimal supervision.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week.
- Competitive Compensation, Starting Salary is $32k - $38k DOE
- Healthy amounts of Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Fully Paid Medical insurance
- Flexible Work Environment
- Coffee to perk you up and beer to chill you out
- Lots of opportunities for advancement in a Fun and Dynamic Culture
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls or visits please). This email should contain attachments with your cover letter and resume. In addition to the attachments, please provide candid answers to the below questions. This is an opportunity to showcase your personality and uniqueness, so let your light shine!
1. Out of all the industry jobs available in Portland, what makes you interested in Brewery Branding?
2. What was your favorite thing about the last job you had?
3. If you didn't have to work ever again how would you spend your time?
4. If you can have a beer with one person, famous or not, who would it be and why?
5. Enjoy one, pound one, pour one out. List your go-to beer for each.
Brewery Branding Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants needing accommodation to apply should email us at email@example.com