D.C. Metro Area Sales Manager
One Eight DistillingApply for this Job
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing the development and sales of all brands in the One Eight portfolio. The Area Manager achieves this by working with the local distributor and their sales teams as well as by personally calling on accounts to promote our brands and conduct educational seminars. Focus will be 70% on-premise, 30% off-premise.
The position reports to the Director of Sales - Northeast.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 3 references in order to be considered.
- Expand distribution within targeted accounts in the on and off premise by:
- Working with distributer sales personnel
- Personally calling on accounts
- Identify new opportunities and take a proactive approach in the placement and development of our brands
- Implement creative brand building ideas, within accounts, that generate turnover
- Conduct educational seminars with distributor sales people and accounts, so they’re knowledgeable about the special qualities of our products
- Develop professional, respectful working relationships with all business entities including, distributors and on/off-premise accounts
- Assist Director of Sales with management of distributor ensuring programming and pricing is implemented and volume targets achieved
- Provide Director of Sales with creative ideas that help move the business forward
- Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with Federal and State laws and company policies
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of our products, in order to communicate and educate effectively
- Participate in distributor sales meetings as necessary
- Operate within established budgets
- Participate in events, in-store tastings, and promotions as needed
- Work evenings as job requires
- Travel as job requires