Dorchester Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
DORCHESTER BREWING CO. is a Boston-based startup craft beer brewery and unique 2,000 square foot tap room dedicated to providing full service contract/partner brewing services with flexible packaging options, marketing support and warehousing to regional small and medium craft beer breweries. Our one-of-a-kind tap room also serves the craft beers made on-site and offers varying food options through partnerships with local Boston food trucks and businesses. If you love beer, breweries, and people and want to work in a fun fast-paced environment with people that you’ll probably want to hang and have a beer with, we want to hear from you.
DBCo. is looking for a Brewing Coordinator to assist in the day to day operations of the brewery. The candidate will work for the Head Brewer and will help in the daily coordination of our brewing efforts. Candidate must have proven brewing skills, be extremely detailed oriented (key) and the desire to work with our partner brewers as an ambassador for DBCo.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Help lead the daily coordination of brewing activities to ensure all aspect of the brewing process run smoothly
- Facilitate the management and ordering of materials such as hops, malts and other items needed for our daily partner brews
- Work with our partner brewers to ensure recipe readiness and adherence
- Other tasks necessary to ensure smooth daily operations
- Enjoy your job and make sure others do as well (key!)
- 1-3+ years commercial brewery experience. You need to know how to brew and what goes into brewing.
- Beer education (a plus)
- Ability to work with technology – Spreadsheet knowledge is essential.
- Salary is commensurate with experience – this could be an entry level brewery position for the right person.
- 50% contribution by DBCo. to health insurance
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
We highly encourage Dorchester / Boston residents to apply.
More info and to apply at http://www.dorchesterbrewing.com/jobs/