Brewery Maintenance Technician
Rogue Ales & SpiritsApply for this Job
Responsible for ensuring the operation of machinery, electrical equipment, electromechanical equipment, electrical controls, and mechanical equipment in the brewhouse and on the packaging line is functional and efficient. Responsibilities will include preventative maintenance, removing defective parts, troubleshooting malfunctions and following all operation manuals to minimize downtime. Candidate must have extensive knowledge in the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical controls. Responsibilities will include cleaning and maintaining the machinery and meeting brewery standards. Must be able to work in a fast-paced production assembly environment, be quality conscious, operate safely and have good communication skills.
- Ensure operation of machinery, mechanical equipment, and electrical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on motors, controls, pneumatics, conveyor systems and production machines
- Boiler maintenance
- HVAC and Chiller maintenance
- Plumbing maintenance, repairs, and installations
- Electrical circuit installation, modification, and maintenance
- Remove defective parts by dismantling with hand and power tools
- Restore equipment to OEM standards
- Perform daily inspections of all brewery support utilities
- Follow diagrams, operations manuals and manufacturer's instructions and engineering specifications
- Troubleshoot malfunctions
- Communicate preventative maintenance to the production team to reduce downtime
- Maintain continuity among work team by documenting and communicating actions and irregularities
- Daily expectation to keep work area organized for efficient operation
- Coordinate with the maintenance and scheduling managers when changes arise
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Additional duties as assigned in various functions of the brewery as needed
- Applicant must be 21 or over to apply
- Must have knowledge of equipment maintenance and ability to understand technical issues
- Must understand the use of hand tools, socket and wrench sets both metric and SAE, as well as other commonly used hand and electric tools
- Experience in manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Understanding of electrical controls automation
- Electrical and PLC skills
- Electromechanical, plumbing, boiler and water system skills
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Interest in brewing a plus
- Ability to work rotating, off or weekend shifts, as scheduled to cover production and maintenance needs
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently according to Rogue's standards and procedures, including quality and quantity requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated while also willing to ask questions and seek direction.
- Support new ideas and help implement them.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lift up 75-100 pounds. Ability to crouch, bend, twist and stand for extended periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Organization skills including attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Simple math and ability to complete forms and write instructions
How to Apply:
Do not be offended if you do not get a form letter in response to your application. If we received it, it will be read and given consideration. Please review our website prior to the interview. We may not have the answers you think we should have as a business. That's because we are not, we are a revolution. DARE, RISK, DREAM.
If you would like to be considered for employment please apply and attach a resume.