Duck Foot Brewing CoApply for this Job
- Forklift operation/certification.
- Brewery sanitation/cleaning procedures
- Ability to take direction and follow brewery SOP’s
- Keg washer operation.
- Knowledge of transferring and kegging finished beer.
- Portable pump operation
- Familiarity with cold side of brewing process
- Chemical handling
- Some familiarity with brew house operations a plus.
- Familiarity with brewery safety procedures and requirement to use all safety equipment.
- Yeast handling knowledge.
- Knowledge of barrel aging a plus.
- Mechanical knowledge a plus
- 1-2 years of direct brewery experience.
- Brewing certifications a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a busy environment.
- Familiarity with operation of a bottling or canning line is a plus.