Key Account Manager
Beak & Skiff Cider MillApply for this Job
Sr. Account Manager
Following a multimillion-dollar investment in its all-natural drinks plant Beak and Skiff is looking for an experienced Account Executive to manage its wholesale and retail sales. Products include fresh, not from concentrate juices, and other natural beverages, The Candidate will manage the customer interface at key accounts and act as a company representative at conferences to solicit bulk juice sales. She/he will identify co-packing opportunities, and work with the management team on new product development.
The position requires strong management and communication skills. The individual must be customer oriented and have the ability to build upon long-standing relationships the family has with key customers. The Account Executive will work closely with Senior Management to develop sales strategies and annual budgets.
The position will require weekly, local and regional travel to accounts along with trade shows and industry events.
- Responsible for all aspects of management of accounts. Includes building budgets, monitoring performance to plan, forecasting, and monthly summary reporting.
- Work with management to strengthen relationships at existing accounts and identify growth opportunities.
Bulk Juice sales and Co-packing
- Work with management to develop a sales strategy and business plan to win Bulk cider business.
- Work with management to build a financial model and strategy to secure co-packing opportunities.
- Build relationships with co-packing clients through consistent communication throughout the process. Win new accounts through over the top customer service and communication.
- Identify and report on relevant trends in the natural drinks industry Including product, packaging, and relevant segment data.
- Attend relevant trade shows and become familiar with market trends
- Work with management to coordinate new packaging and labeling thru suppliers to meet new product launch goals.
- Four-year college degree and 5 year drinks / Beverage industry experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including evening and some weekends)
- Self Starter with great work ethic and attention to detail
- Curiosity about beverage trends and a strong opinion on the direction for new product development.
- Clean driving record and a reliable source of transportation.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects.
- Passion for the beverage industry and a commitment to becoming one of the premiere natural drink facilities on the East Coast.
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and climb or balance. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the associate is regularly exposed normal business office environment. The ability to share workspace, travel by car or train, dress in proper business attire, attend evening meetings or events and meet deadlines are all requirements of this position. Associate is often required to be in the market and may require exposure to inclement weather.