Area Sales/Business Development Manager
Unique Energy DrinkApply for this Job
Business Development Manager
Immediate Openings In Orange County, Northern & Southern California
Unique Energy Drink, a rapidly-growing Company, located in the Greater Los Angeles area is looking for a "feet on the street" Business Development Sales Manager to join their team. This individual would possess qualities that make them a true champion of the brand in addition to being motivated to exceed expectations.
The candidate would also be responsible for the following:
- Retail account management including cold calling, selling, delivering and promotional activities.
- Experience in cold call sales & territory/route management.
- Conduct product education/samplings, educate store personnel and consumers and complete post sampling recap.
- Enthusiastic and engaging communicator at all levels.
- Proactive personality with the entrepreneurial skill set. Someone known as the Self-Starter!
- Work as an individual as well as within a team to create a “key account” plans and track status daily, weekly and monthly.
- Provide analytical support and ENERGY DRINK category expertise.
- Experience calling, managing, and selling into retail accounts at any level. C&G, Natural, Mass, Chain and Food Service.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to routinely hit 20+ accounts daily.
- Manage distributor relationships when called upon.
- Create and execute the sales strategy with a scalable approach for the organization.
- Must be strategic with promotions, POS material, brand partnerships, etc.
- Educate customers on proper and effective merchandising, proper shelf position and display build-out.
- Monitor and report competitive activity, brand movement, pricing, and distribution attack and report to Sales and Marketing team.
- Ensure retailers & distributor have all the support, materials and information needed to be successful.
Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
Beverage Sales experience - Energy Drink experience a major plus
Provide excellent sales/customer service to achieve account satisfaction
Daily recaps to direct manager and senior management as needed
Must have their own computer
Ability to adapt and self-motivated with ease. SELF STARTER A MUST!
Understanding of retail business operations - pricing, margins, shelf space, etc.
Empathetic communication skills
Positive and upbeat outlook
Proficient in E-Mail
Physically able to lift and move cases of product and place POS/build displays
Valid driver's license and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously
Must live within the Territory
Employee Incentives with Unique Energy Drink
Room to grow, product samples for friends and family, cool swag, VIP events and travel opportunities.