National Sales Manager
Miracle NoodleApply for this Job
The National Sales Manager is a key position for our company and will be accountable for driving company revenue and building the strength of the Miracle Noodle brand. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong professional sales skills, 5-10 years history in the business mandatory, interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and the ability to fit into our family corporate culture. A track record of success in emerging companies transitioning from natural to conventional, being able to work in both in a team environment and independently, and passionate about meeting clearly defined objectives we agree upon quarterly, is essential. Being able to create a robust set of KPI's and analytics to track success is essential. Managing broker network skills and setting clear and communicable goals helpful
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Calling on Conventional, Natural and Specialty business
- Develop and execute strategic plans and expand the company’s customer base through new and expanded distribution opportunities including alternative sales possibilities
- Ensure the appropriate customer programming is in place to support and sustain business development.
- Put together data analysis and a KPI dashboard
- Comprehend category-specific landscapes and trends
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Help us represent organization at trade exhibitions and events
- Help manage our national broker network and work on promotions
- Develop, train and ensure adherence to defined sales process and create systems of organization to help the retail side of our business run smoother
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in Regional or National Sales role within the Natural Foods Channel
- Prior experience with brand development and analytics to monitor and plan growth
- Key leadership characteristics: integrity, leadership, collaborative, flexible, strong communicator
- Travel required. Must be willing and able to travel.
- EXCEL, and SPINS/Nielsen proficient
- Hardworking, down-to-earth, optimistic, enthusiastic
Location : We are based in Miami and in New York Tri-State area, either area would be preferable but not absolutely required.