Missoula Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Highlander Beer- Missoula Brewing Company is looking for a Montana Sales Rep! We are ready to grow and need an experienced sales person to drive sales.
Responsibilities & Objectives:
Build, Manage, and Strengthen Distributor Relationships
- Build relationships with sales partners and ensure sales goals are carried out
- Help Develop annual sales plan w/ quarterly meeting to review progress
- Manage and oversee proper POS usage
- Help Develop and carry out sales focuses programs and incentive programs
- Review and approve wholesaler invoices
- Review and approve wholesaler order change requests
- Communicate detailed information for all sales programming to distribution partners i.e. allocations, pricing, chain programming, launch dates, marketing tools, brand calendars, dates coding, UPC codes, volume expectations, and volume restrictions
Help Develop, Execute, and Improve Sales and Distribution Strategy
- Work with ownership, upper management and distribution partners, to develop annual sales goals by month and package to meet annual sales plans
- track weekly and monthly progress to goals
- Communicates any potential issues and corrective actions to management
- Develops creative solutions to achieve and exceed goals
- Help Develop annual marketing strategy and budget
- Recap progress, status, issues, and developments to management on regular basis
- Sales and marketing/POS budget
- Assist in strategy for product development and annual product calendars
- Be a visible leader in the industry at events, conferences, festivals, etc.
Grow Sales in On and Off Premise Accounts
- Increase brand awareness
- Foster a positive image and maintain high ethical standards
- Attend and facilitate beer festivals, brewers nights, and other events and promotions
- Identify gaps and opportunities and puts corrective actions in place
- Works directly with Distribution Partners who are underperforming to get back on plan
- Build and manage key account relationships i.e. regional and national chain business, sporting venues, casinos, grocery chains etc.
- Present in all outside markets at least once a month
Sales rep will report to the General Manager, and work side by side with GM and ownership to develop and execute sales strategy.
Position requires extensive travel, as well as weekend and evening work.
Must have previous sales experience, preferably in the craft beer industry.
If interested please send cover letter and resume'