Fort Point Beer Company - Brewery Technician
Fort Point Beer CompanyApply for Job
Brewery Technician Level I
Our Production team is structured to provide great opportunities to learn from seasoned professionals in the Craft Beer industry and advance within your career. At Fort Point we believe in quality, creativity, and entrepreneurship. Join our growing business and continue to hone your skills.
- Canning line operation
- Keg washing and filling
- Equipment and facilities maintenance
- Pallet staging and preparation of delivery vehicles
- Use of Forklift and Powered/non-Powered Pallet Jack
- Record metrics and service logs
- We are equipped and practiced at training qualified candidates from the ground up. Must be eager to learn!
This is a physically demanding job but we work hard to make sure our workplace is safe and comfortable. Reasonable accommodations will be made.
- Ability to sit or stand and work with hands and arms for at least eight (8) hours per day and five (5) days per week?
- Ability to safely lift at least 50 lbs and be able to push/pull up to 5000 lbs using a pallet jack
- Ability to climb on and off delivery vehicles when loading/unloading
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND DESIRED TRAITS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Aptitude for troubleshooting basic mechanical and electrical systems
- Basic math and writing skills
- Positive attitude
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible with scheduling
- Generally from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
- Occasional overtime required
- Some weekend/evening shifts may be available
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- 100% employer paid health care and 50% for dependents
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted Gym membership
- Beer and Food benefits
Cover Letter Required