The New PrimalApply for this Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Monitor inventory in fulfillment warehouses to plan sales order outbound shipping. Master shipping requirements for each account to ensure proper communication and delivery of product. Manage sales orders from incoming purchase order, inventory fulfillment to outbound tracking and invoicing.
- Create and update purchase orders for products ordered in QuickBooks system.
- Work with Production Planner to review and analyze outbound orders, lead time and minimum inventory levels.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure promotions and hot deadlines are met when outside the normal shipping routine.
- Work with fulfillment warehouse and ecommerce warehouse on BOMs, kitting and customer orders.
- Run specific reports as identified by department manager to manage high/low product levels, inventory flow, and priority products to maintain adequate inventory and date coding.
- Manage transportation of finished goods from production facility to fulfillment warehouse.
- Maintain inventory on hand, reconcile with cycle counts, sales and transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate effectively with contacts and other wholesalers to provide information regarding products, orders, ship times and warehouse changes.
- Communicate & coordinate with department manager and other departments key information about new products/discontinued products, allocations and inventory issues.
- Communicate effectively with all departments to ensure ordering, special product transfers, and product issues are addressed timely and efficiently.
- Stay current with transportation processes and procedures and keep customer files up-to-date.
- Create transportation and warehouse documents for specific account needs to include but not limited to ASN, Carton Labels and EDI systems.
- Direct special logistics of trade show shipments, promotions and office inventory.
- Serves as a member of various employee committees, as assigned.
- Provide backup for department as needed.
- Assures that the ordered products are delivered on schedule.
- Extreme organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A knack for organization and multi-tasking. Must be able to pivot quickly.
- Passion for excel, google sheets and numbers in general.
- When we say passion, we mean obsession.
- And by obsession we mean some refer to you as an analytical nerd.
- Ability to absorb a lot of detailed information and effectively structure and communicate to the team.
- Exceptional ability to plan, prioritize, and execute with excellence and accuracy.
- Proven effectiveness working under pressure, resolving immediate problems while thinking through longer-term solutions, getting ahead of tight deadlines, and keeping a sense of humor.
- Travel up to 15% of the time.
Experience & Bonus Section
Prior work with QuickBooks and EDI systems, specifically SPS.
Passion for The New Primal products and company culture.
Prior experience in CPG, production planning, logistics, supply chain management.
Specific Skills: Accurate, analytical & quantitative skills, adaptable, critical thinking, strong communication skills (both written & verbal), inductive & deductive reasoning., organized, sound judgement, self-motivated, detail-oriented, teamwork, time management and multi-tasking skills are required. Position requires reliability, responsibility and dependability.
Identify and utilize resources to find a solution. Perform effectively under frequent interruptions and complete work in a timely manner.
--- ---- ---
The job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties as assigned, might be part of the job.