Director- National Accounts
Madrinas CoffeeApply for this Job
Started in 2014 and operating from offices in St. Louis and Chicago, Madrinas Coffee promotes #coffee4fuel and positive vibes through Fair Trade Organic Cold Brew Coffees and Fair Trade Iced Coffees sold in shelf stable 16oz cans. Madrinas Coffee merges the quality of fair-trade, organic, specialty coffee with the accessibility of a grab and go beverage, and can be consumed with a smile in grocery stores, convenience stores, natural food stores, and outdoor gear & bike shops throughout the US. Madrinas Coffee also ships nationally through Amazon-Prime. Madrinas Coffee is a team of coffee-heads on a mission to build an awesome coffee brand around #coffee4fuel.
Overview of duties:
- Report to President and Chairman on performance of National Accounts, with ownership over National Accounts P/L.
- Report to President and Chairman on key metrics of customer performance: VPO and Category ranking, Distributor Sales to Customer, Sales to Distributor.
- Assume role as primary Manager over all National Accounts.
- Develop Expansion Target list, with close collaboration with President and Field Sales, and pursue for 2018 and 2019 ships. Target List should focus primarily on Grocery, Natural Foods, Convenience Stores, Drug, Mass, and Club stores.
- Design optimal distribution plan for each new customer
- Work closely with President to customize Total Program for customer: Pricing, Product Mix, Placement and Merchandising Strategy, Promotional Plan, Marketing Plan (Demos, Coupons, Digital opportunities), and relationship build.
- Get Hands-on with execution and service, working in-stores, with Field Sales and Distributor teams, to insure performance.
The right candidate displays the following attributes:
- Respect for our people and our customers
- Winning mind-set
TRAVEL WILL BE HEAVY... Estimated time allocation:
- Customer Appointments: 60%
- Work with Field Sales: 15%
- HQ/Admin: 25%
If you're a proven winner, and enjoy working alongside other highly-motivated A-players, we want to hear from you.