Owl's Brew Sampler
Owl's BrewApply for this Job
Owl's Brew Radler, the first ever craft beer combining beer and tea, is seeking a highly motivated Brand Representative to drive brand awareness and consumer education. We're looking for bright, eager, friendly and outgoing brew-enthusiasts who possess a passion for cocktails and beer. The role will encompass both brands -- Owl's Brew and Owl's Brew Radler. If you're considered the mixologist or foodie among your friends, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a part-time flexible position. Candidates must be 21+ to be considered. Events are from 3 to 5 hours and shifts are typically Thursday-Sunday afternoons and evenings.
We are currently hiring in the following states: NY, NJ, CT, RI, VT, ME, MA, PA, DE, MD, DC, VA, OH, IL, NC, SC, TN, GA
- Staff in-store brand sampling and promotional events within your region and identify sampling opportunities
- Support off-premise accounts by merchandising product displays
- Drive brand awareness by effectively communicating the Owl's Brew story
- Record and share feedback with Owl's Brew team
- Beverage alcohol sales, customer service, marketing or promotional experience are preferred
- Comfortable speaking to strangers and interacting with different types of people
- Excited about the craft cocktail, beer and restaurant scene in your region
- Outgoing, friendly and personable demeanor
- Self-motivated, punctual, reliable and professional
- Valid Driver's License and a reliable vehicle to travel to stores and events
- Must be able to carry 21lb cases
- Proficient in social media outlets (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Vlogs, Blogs, Instagram, etc.)
- Must own a smart phone and computer
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Hourly pay
- Gas mileage reimbursement
Please provide your resume and cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for this position along with a headshot in order to be considered.