Digital Marketing Manager
nutpods/Green Grass Foods, Inc.Apply for this Job
Do you have a knack for brand messaging? Do you love building online communities? We’re looking for
a motivated and creative employee who will bring their digital experience and love for brand building to
our collaborative team.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Create and execute effective and well thought out processes for our growing online partnerships, as well as e-commerce marketing campaigns and brand partner and/or sampling opportunities
- Conduct analysis of online partnerships to help guide future strategic investment in the channel
- Work with external website developer to ensure all content is on brand and up to date
- Work with external Social Media Coordinator on email marketing campaigns and social media
- Monitor social media channels and online activity regarding our brand
- Assist in planning and execution of our new ambassador program
- Coordinate the design, printing, and delivery of marketing materials, business cards, etc.
- Potential travel as part of the nutpods team to consumer and/or trade events
Desired skills and experience:
- College degree
- 2-3 years of marketing-related work experience, specifically with online or ecommerce experience
- social media experience on various platforms
- exceptional written and organizational skills; attention to detail is a must!
- Interest in efficient work flow and ability to think of new ways to make tasks more efficient and/or cost effective
We are a small but growing company and love team members who are willing to wear numerous hats and help in multiple capacities as needed.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S. This is a full-time position at our office in Bellevue, WA. Send your resume and cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest!