Seismic Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Emanating from the craft beer capital of Northern California, Seismic Brewing Company was founded by friends and brewing industry veterans that share a passion for high quality craft beer and an audacious vision to establish new benchmarks for environmentally sustainable brewing through technique and technology. As our name implies, Seismic Brewing Company will be a powerful force in our local community, and we will be a catalyst to shape the brewing industry landscape.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently recruiting a motivated, charismatic sales professional with a passion for craft beer to join our team as our EVENTS MANAGER. Our Events Manager will serve as the team lead to plan, market, and host promotional events throughout Northern California. Promotional events include, but are not limited to, beer festivals, tap takeovers, industry events at the brewery, and team meetings. This individual will work closely with the VP of Sales & Marketing, our Market Managers, our distributor partners, and various community organizations and retail customers. Our Events Manager will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing. This individual will be supported with a promotional & marketing budget.
JOB DETAILS: Our Events Manager will interact with many different groups & have a wide range of responsibilities. All job details listed below are intended to support the principal goal of building the Seismic Brewing Company Brand in accordance with our Company Mission and Values.
- BEER COMPETITIONS & FESTIVALS: Register, plan, prepare marketing material, coordinate beer logistics and communications.
- RETAIL EVENTS: Collaborate with Market Manager to plan, market, & host events. Oversee quality control and coordinate logistics with distributor. Ensure ABC compliance.
- BREWERY EVENTS: Team lead working with city, brewery personnel, and vendors to host events. Manage invitations, ticket sales, and promotional material, as needed. Ensure ABC compliance.
- COMMUNICATIONS: Maintain website, social media, and internal communications of all events.
- 1-3 years of event planning experience, preferably with beer experience & knowledge of CA ABC laws.
- A strong passion for craft beer! Cicerone Server Certification preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present publicly.
- Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking and maintaining composure in high pressure situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package, specifically working with Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Lead by example. Demonstrated success of working independently and as a part of team.
- Valid driver’s license free from any DUIs within the past 3 years & 0 points on their driving license.
- The ability to have flexible hours, including some evening and weekend work throughout territory.
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary that will be determined by experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, fully funded for employee
- Paid time off & Holidays
- Awesome company culture & amazing people!
- Free Beer! And the opportunity to brew your own beer with our amazing brewing team!
If you would like to be the Events Manager for Seismic Brewing Company, please submit your resume AND a cover letter, which highlights your previous experience working with event planning, your passion for craft beer, your required salary, and anything else that you would like us to know about you.
The Resume and Cover Letter can be sent to email@example.com, RE: “Seismic Events Manager”. This position will remain posted/open until filled. We apologize, but resumes submitted without cover letters will not be considered.