The Operations Manager position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
- Designing and implementing operating strategies, plans and procedures.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Plan and execute in expansion activities
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the Company to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Aid in fundraising ventures
- Ability to scale operations either through existing relationships or by doing the necessary due diligence to uncover other opportunities.
- Implement personnel schedule and ensure adherence.
- Reward and/or correct team behavior and actions as necessary.
- Fulfill all regulatory compliance issues related to production and insure timely filings.
- Manage production personnel; Brewing, Cellar, Packaging, Warehouse, Logistics.
- Manage all phases of production; Brewing, Cellar, Packaging, Warehousing, and Logistics.
- Develop thorough understanding of distribution network and coordinate all logistics to distributors.
- Work cross functionally with Sales to insure demand planning and production loads are well balanced.
- Work cross functionally with Brewmaster to insure SOP’s are properly followed and quality of finished product is maintained or improved.
At Latitude 33, we are committed to the relentless pursuit of unparalleled craft and sharing it with beer-seekers around the world. We are humble, adventurous craftsmen, unafraid to fuse math, science and artistry, to create exceptional beers that offer you a true north in the sea of competition. At the heart of our craft is our determination to deliver you an honest, delicious beer without any of the pretense. We welcome you to join us, as we embark on the uncharted journey of craft discovery—sharing our knowledge of brewing along the way and inspiring you to explore the depths of your senses. Your passage to unparalleled craft begins with Latitude 33.
PROMISESRelentless Spirit: Latitude 33 embraces our relentless spirit to bring the world unparalleled craft from high-quality ingredients to outstanding customer service. We will never forget the obstacles we overcame and the people that put us on the map. Our promise is to remain both humble and resourceful with a fierce determination for pursuing our craft mastery and inspiring others to explore.
Adventurous Explorers: We seek bold, new experiences and dive into explorations of all kinds. We are daring and strive for creative discovery through innovation. Through unique flavors and vibrant experiences, we wish to captivate and enlighten beer-goers.
Humble Guides: We remember where we came from and how we got here. We never forget our roots or our people—inside and out. We remain accessible to everyone—flavors, price and experiences. We welcome, not judge, everyone regardless of their age, gender and taste for beer. While we share our expertise, we carry an attitude of humility in all that we do. We invite people to ask questions because we love to share our knowledge of unparalleled craft.
CORE VALUESExcellence: Good enough isn’t. We always deliver exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. We look for ways to do more with less and stay on a path of constant and never-ending improvement and innovation.
Teamwork: We are team players and team leaders. We do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. We focus on cooperation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise. We are flexible with our work and able to change if what we're doing is not working. We ask for help when needed and are helpful to others who ask us.
Resourceful: Forced to overcome tremendous hurdles, we adapted—embracing a relentless spirit to bring the world unparalleled craft. Through collaboration, our resilient, resourceful, multidimensional and ambitious team is committed to creating an experience that inspires others to discover unparalleled craft.
Ownership: We take responsibility for our actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in our work and life. We learn from mistakes. We consistently learn, grow, and master so that we can help fellow team members and customers learn, grow, and master too. We are solution based problem solvers. We are accountable for individual and team-wide results and we understand that for things to change, first I must change.
Positive Attitude: We are confident, yet humble. We speak positively of our fellow team members, our customers, and Latitude 33 Brewing both in public and private. We speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation. We never use or listen to sarcasm or gossip. We greet and say good-bye to people using their names. We will always apologize for any upsets first and then look for a solution.
Welcoming: We will always do our best to ensure that every customer has a successful experience in every aspect of their encounter with Latitude 33 Brewing. We enthusiastically invite everyone, regardless of age and preferences, to explore and share our unparalleled craft. We speak in a warm tone that is always friendly and approachable. We love hearing feedback from our customers and clients, and welcome the challenge of exceeding their expectations.
Fun & Adventurous:
Life is a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and we create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all around us enjoy it as well.