Sales / Brewery Representative
Goat Patch Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Goat Patch Brewing Company is a 15bbl production brewery located in the heart of Colorado Springs, CO. Established in 2016, GPB opened it’s doors in 2017.
We are looking for a competitive, motivated, hardworking individual who is passionate about the craft brewing industry to join our team as Sales/Brewery Representative.
The main objective of the Brewery Representative is to promote Goat Patch Brewing Company products through the acquisition and maintenance of new sales accounts. In addition, the Brewery Representative will further market our GPB products and brand through beer festivals, tap takeovers and other miscellaneous community events.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify potential accounts and consumer sources (i.e. bars, restaurants, etc.)
- Build relationships and provide education on GPB products to current and prospective accounts.
- Deliver kegs to restaurants and local accounts.
- Maintain and clean draft lines for GPB accounts.
- Maintain accounts to ensure product requests are fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner
- Identify and staff local beer festivals, tap takeovers, etc., in Colorado.
- Will be responsible for daily administrative tasks – daily email responses, expense reports, monthly scheduling to be communicated to the team, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong knowledge of craft beer and the craft beer industry is highly preferred.
- Previous beverage industry and/or sales industry experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience handling kegs and draft systems highly preferred.
- High motivation and desire to build a career in sales.
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Basic computer literacy in word, outlook, and excel.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Ability to move 160lb kegs of beer frequently.