Foodservice Sales Manager
www.vivotribe.comApply for this Job
Do you have at least 4-5 years of demonstrated Sales Results in Food Industry?
Have you ever successfully sold healthy snacks, herbal infusions (teas) or other healthy food products into Foodservice Channel?
Are you an A-Player in your professional life, who wants to be involved in an early stage venture with huge potencial ahead?
If this fits your profile then contact us!
We are seeking a Foodservice Sales Manager who can grow and lead our Sales Strategy by positioning our products into on-premise accounts, including Restaurants, Cafeterias, Hotels, Spas, Naval Bases, Coffee & Tea Shops, Schools, Airports, Distributors, etc.
We’ll be launching our new branded line of products later this year, which include our Ultra-Premium Loose Leaf Tea varieties & our Innovative Healthy Snacks consumers enjoy and feel good about!
Main objective is getting our products in hands of consumers so they can taste our delicious products. Phase-1 of Sales Plan is focusing on Western Coast of US & Canada.
- Responsible for developing sales plans and marketing programs with key distributors and operator accounts.
- Develop strong relationships through regular calls with key distributor personnel and major operator customers in the market.
- Prepares and delivers effective sales presentations and contract proposals to customers, including price negotiations.
- Manages sale administrative functions including: pricing, promotions, demos, trade shows and reporting.
- Works with cross functional teams to effectively deliver presentations, while generating new content from targeted channels.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Foodservice sales or equivalent business-to-business sales experience required
- Experience in management of foodservice distributors and/or distributor headquarters a plus
- Ability to work in a home office environment and travel 35% of time.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Strategic business development
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive mindset, with ability to excel in a team environment
- Speaking and/or understanding Spanish language is a plus!