Regional Sales Representative - NorCalJob
4505 MeatsApply for this Job
4505 Meats is a local San Francisco company dedicated to food sustainability, a natural & healthy supply chain, and bringing our delicious snacks to people everywhere! Our flagship product is a natural and artisanal chicharron (pork rind), that we sell in grocery stores and elsewhere. We partner with small farmers and ranchers to produce the highest quality products from animals raised humanely, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics. Our company culture is characterized by passion and hard work, and we are looking to grow our team.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to work closely with our leadership to grow sales velocity within the Northern California region as well as support our executive leadership in implementing our sales growth strategy nationwide. This position will focus on expansion by creating new accounts and managing those relationships. We’re looking for a tenacious sales professional with experience in CPG, the natural channel, or paleo and cross fit communities, in addition to excellent organizational skills and a desire to grow with our company.
- Responsible for growing sales in emerging and non-traditional channels in Northern California (and some beyond CA).
- Spend most time driving to and visit accounts in person, but also make calls and send emails to potential accounts.
- Visit accounts and make merchandising recommendations to increase account velocity, selling in additional locations, racks, and placements
- Identify and prioritize new potential accounts and build relationships with key decision makers
- Leverage existing network to create new sales channels targeting paleo/Crossfit/fitness communities, at breweries and bars, hotels, etc.
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for region.
- Participate in trade shows and sales events
- Hard-working, self motivated, ambitious
- Road warrior
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in consumer product goods, preferably in natural or grocery channel.
- Microsoft Office proficient with a heavy emphasis on Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and a get it done attitude
- A love of our product and ability to be its evangelist in the field and a passion for natural and sustainable products
- Knowledge or experience with paleo lifestyle or communities a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Must be able to safely lift 40+ pounds and stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Valid Drivers License
4505 Meats is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply, please respond to this posting with your resume.