7 Seas BrewingApply for this Job
General responsibilities include:
- Leading our packaging team, providing direction and training
- Adhering to all operational procedures, including safety, quality, and sanitation.
- Preventative maintenance and general up-keep of all packaging equipment with the mechanical ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Actively working on all packaging operations, automated Canning Line and Kegging Line.
- Conduct weekly inventory on all packaging materials and assist with reorders.
- Working directly with the Production Manager to continuously improve packaging SOP’s.
- Assist in managing packaging personnel and schedule.
Qualifications, skills and character traits:
- At least two years working in a packaging brewery or applicable food/beverage packaging facility.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems/equipment and ability to troubleshoot.
- Punctual, positive attitude, works well with teammates, leads by example, organized, efficient, accountable.
- Ability to work at least 40 hours a week in an environment that requires; standing, lifting (generally no more than 50 lb.), bending etc..
- A passion for craft beer.
- Experience on a canning line, and/ or kegging line is a plus.
7 Seas is a well established, growing brewery always looking for the best individuals to join our team. Our compensation package for this position is very competitive and includes benefits, including medical/dental/vision, PTO etc.. 7 Seas is an equal opportunity employer.