Business Systems Implementation Consultant
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLPApply for Job
As we continue to grow our Craft Brewery practice, we are seeking to add an experienced Business Systems Implementation Consultant to our team! In this role, you will provide exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken to meet our clients' needs.
Our craft beverage clients reside all across the country and rapidly expanding. We’ve handcrafted a team of industry professionals from top companies who specialize in helping Craft Beverage clients grow their business from local to regional breweries and beyond. This multi-faceted client base allows us to provide our staff with a variety of opportunities, and a constant flow of challenging and meaningful work.
The Business Systems Implementation Consultant is responsible for providing the highest level of client services to clients throughout the United States. Being flexible and adaptable will help you become successful in this Technology and Accounting driven opportunity. Individuals with a background in consulting within the manufacturing sector and/or ERP systems are encouraged to apply for this position. And finally, you must be an exceptional multi-tasker and manage new implementations and relationships.
- Enjoys working in a high-performance business environment with customer interaction, deadlines and high value work
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things. Enjoys exploring new technologies, tools and processes
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to customer satisfaction
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work through processes to achieve client results
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients
- Utilize various tools and troubleshooting and resolving customer questions
- Contribute ideas formally or informally to ensure both the team’s and your continued growth and learning
- Learn new technologies and applications
- Attend training sessions and team meetings
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related, and 2-5 years of project management experience
- Advanced Excel modeling and SQL knowledge
- A love of craft beer
- Must be well-organized, self-motivated, hard-working and dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability
- Willingness to travel
- Experience supporting manufacturing and logistics visual mapping skills (e.g. Value Stream Mapping; Process Flows; Relationship Diagrams)
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP)
- Knowledge of ERP/accounting systems (SAP, Sage, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- Past experience as a team leader (work, sports, etc.)
- Residence in Minneapolis, Madison, Milwaukee or Chicago (open to other remote locations)