Saint Archer Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Saint Archer’s Maintenance Technician/Specialist plays an integral role in the breweries continued operation and the implementation of new equipment. Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Mechanical maintenance and repair
- Electrical maintenance and repair
- Plumbing maintenance and repair
- Development and implementation of SOP’s for preventative and routine maintenance on all equipment.
- Spare parts inventory management.
- New equipment commissioning
- New equipment installs
- Fabrication (including sanitary welding)
- Bottling and Canning line maintenance and repair
- Kegging line maintenance and repair
- Knowledge of steam boiler, water treatment, and glycol chilling systems
- Knowledge of brewhouse and cellar systems
- Centrifuge maintenance
- Good communication skills between employees, vendors, and technical support groups
- A general good positive attitude and work ethic
Saint Archer’s Maintenance Technician/Specialist must be able to work independently and with groups. Weekends, nights, and holiday hours may be required. This position will report to the Director of Brewery Operations and work closely with the Packaging Manager and Brewery Leads to identify and address maintenance and repair issues.