Garage Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
Hours: Full-time (40hrs) Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Location: Murrieta, CA
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: Medical, $100 per month stipend, work gear 2x year
Garage Brewing Co. is growing quickly and has an opportunity in our fully climate controlled production brewery in Murrieta, CA for an individual with experience in bottling, canning and kegging operations.
This position is responsible for the hands-on operation of our state of the art ABE seven head canner and GAI six head bottler. Coordinating the reporting and analysis of package data including yields, labor and efficiency developing procedures for improvement in these areas.
- Oversight of the package personal.
- Trains, schedules and supervise package staff.
- Understand production systems and performs trouble shooting of all package equipment.
- Develops SOP(s) as needed.
- Maintain quality standard on production line.
- Test brite tanks for correct carbonation temperature, pressure, dissolved oxygen to insure they are in quality specification.
- Ability to multitask and manage time.
- Detailed orientated.
- Adaptive to change.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Work independently while efficiently prioritizing tasks.
- Ensure all package equipment is setup, maintained and operating to allow for efficient operations.
- Perform change over on equipment.
- Run CIPS to start up and shut down the lines with minimal production loss.
- Complete production yields and batch reporting requirements.
- Perform quality control procedures throughout package run.
- Leads a team and works closely during package operations of bottling and canning filling, stacking, wrapping. Keg cleaning, washing, and filling.
- Work closely with cellar and quality control to insure product is proper for packaging.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of packaging, kegging areas.
- Operate and maintain canning, bottling lines and keg washing.
- Schedule periodic maintenance as recommended and maintain records of work performed.
Send resume, salary history and cover letter outlining why you would like to work for us.