Country Malt GroupApply for this Job
GrainCorp Malt is one of the world’s largest producers of malt for use in the brewing, distilling and food industries, operating in the U.S. as Great Western Malting Co., and in Canada as Canada Malting Co. The Country Malt Group division began in 1995 as North Country Malt Supply based in Champlain, NY. In 2010 the company was acquired by GrainCorp and has evolved into the Country Malt Group with 12 distribution facilities located throughout North America. Today we are the main supplier to over 5,000 customers in the US and Canada.
COMMIT TO SAFETY
DELIVER FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
LEAD THE WAY
OWN THE RESULT
- Manage inventory levels at multiple distribution centers to optimize the customer order fulfillment experience.
- Utilize your demand planning and forecasting skills to analyze sales & inventory data to effectively manage stock levels.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with vendor partners.
- Partner with multiple internal customers to provide support to the broader business.
- Manage all aspects of supply-side product quality to help ensure our customers get optimum quality products at all times.
- Constantly seek ways to improve existing processes to deliver greater value to our customers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years full-time experience in sourcing, purchasing and demand planning are required
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and independently as needed
- Solid working expertise in Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft AX or other mainstream ERP is highly desirable
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills are required
- Excellent ability to analyze situations accurately and effectively
- Well-developed skills in prioritizing, organizing, decision making, time management, and verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrable business communication skills
- Commodity purchasing experience is a plus
- Negotiation skills are a plus
- Passion for the craft brewing and malting industries are a plus
Post-secondary education in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration is desirable
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be provided. We offer a generous benefits package including: medical/dental/vision/Rx plan, flex spending accounts, EAP, paid holidays, paid time off program of 4 ½ weeks, basic & voluntary life insurance, accident insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k), tuition reimbursement & fitness subsidy. Employees are eligible for Brewcraft product discounts, as well as discounts from various external vendors.
TOGETHER WE ARE SAFER
Safety is a core value at GrainCorp. We are committed to a Zero Harm environment and we act consciously every day to keep ourselves and our co-workers safe.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume by end of day October 17th, 2017 to: