Stony Creek BreweryApply for this Job
- Manage and Execute Stony Creek Sales Strategy to establish market focus by wholesaler and complete sales goals while aggressively pursuing new on and off-premise distribution in assigned territory
- Build strong relationships with the buyers at on-premise and off-premise accounts as well as all key personnel.
- Build strong working relationships with key personnel at all distributors in assigned territory
- Actively work with distributor sales force and assist distributor personnel when necessary
- Communicate directly with distributor sales reps and managers to develop Stony Creek in the market
- Schedule periodic “ride withs” with distributors
- Schedule and attend promotional events, such as samplings, pint nights, beer dinners, regional beer fests, etc. in assigned territory
- Manage and execute all administrative responsibilities in a timely manner (i.e. submission of distributor reports, weekly reporting as required by the Brewery, etc)
- Build strategic weekly/monthly sales plan utilizing CRM software (VIPiDig)
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must reside in applying territory
- Must be a motivated, charismatic with a selfish starting personality
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Have a Great Passion for craft beer
- 2-3 Years of sales experience with a brewery/supplier, wholesaler/distributor or craft beer retailer/restaurant.
- Working knowledge of the craft beer industry and wholesaler operations
- Excellent time management skills; ability to be proactive and take initiative
- A high level of organization, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong oral communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills
- Strong persuasion skills: Ability to influence others decision making or persuading others to change their minds or behavior through superior skill and knowledge of all our beers and the craft beer community
- Relationship Value- Ability to build strong relationships of brand value with wholesalers, accounts, and customers and utilizes to grow the business in measurable ways.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do
- The ability to relate and communicate to a vast array of people.
- The ability to manage business expense budgets taking into consideration cost-effectiveness.
- The ability to have flexible hours, including a significant amount of night and weekend work. Some overnight travel will be required.
- Proficiency in computer skills, CRM (VIPiDig), Email, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- The ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Valid Driver License with a good driving record, a reliable, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously
- Must be available to work nights and weekends and work more than 40 hours per week, and lift and or move up to 50 pounds
- Cicerone or other Beer certification strongly preferred