Account Manager - Philadelphia
Lord Hobo Brewing CoApply for this Job
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Lord Hobo Brewing Company (LHBCo), built by long-time industry veterans, is the fastest growing regional brewery in the country. Our portfolio of core products, including Boomsauce, Glorious, and Hobo Life are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premise retail accounts. LHBCo is perfectly positioned to bring New England IPAs to the masses.
We’re building a top-notch distribution network and retail partnerships in Eastern PA and we need a great sales representative to bring the Boomsauce.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
Account Manager - Philadelphia
We are recruiting a Account Manager based in the Philadelphia area. The Account Manager position is an integral role at LHBCo, with four key responsibilities:
You will have a defined geographic territory including responsibility to grow existing accounts as well as open new accounts. You will be supported by, and expected to contribute to, data-based account plans and growth strategies, and you will have the opportunity to help shape the LHBCo sales toolkit. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing craft brewery.
Ultimately, Account Managers are responsible for growing the volume of LHBCo beers sold in their territory. In order to grow LHBCo volume, some specific activities you will be responsible for include:
- Presenting the LHBCo product value propositions (quality, economics, etc.) to retail managers
- Working closely with distribution partner sales team to see sales efforts through to delivery
- Utilizing customer segmentation analyses to prioritize and strategize retail sales efforts
- Developing specific account action plans to maximize long term retail account sales
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to support retail account sales (e.g. social media, tasting events, education)
- Supplying POS materials to retail customers and distributor sales representatives
- Providing LHBCo management with information to improve our success in the territory
- Executing the LHBCo company standard of merchandising products both on and off-premise
- Engaging new accounts with literature and samples while keeping detailed notes of account progress
At a minimum, Account Managers must have the following qualifications:
- Be based in the Philadelphia metro area
- Have 3+ years of sales experience in the beer industry
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation
- Have a strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Have physical ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Have ability to maintain professionalism during and after the consumption of alcohol
We offer a competitive salary and bonus compensation package based on your qualifications and sales success.
All Account Managers have an expense account to make sure they are not out-of-pocket for appropriate sales expenses.
In addition, all employees are eligible for the LHBCo health insurance package, and enjoy a generous beer discount.
How to apply:
If you are ready to join the LHBCo team, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lord Hobo Brewing Co. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.