Service Supervisor for Dynamic Family Owned Company
Markstein Sales CompanyApply for this Job
What the job looks like:
- Oversees the normal operational procedures for service route assignments.
- Route, train and develop service representatives.
- Assures service assignments are completed and staff is in attendance. Assigns work to other service personnel when an absence occurs.
- Create weekly work schedules and organizing service shifts and personnel for efficient operations.
- Authorizes overtime and completes semi-monthly payroll and approve mileage for service department.
- Record and track arrival, departure, breaks and lunch for workers.
- Arrange for additional workers and equipment during peak delivery periods.
- Be a working supervisor as needed.(merchandising with staff during peak periods)
What we are looking for:
- Previous supervisory responsibilities required
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum one year related work experience.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and able to learn new software quickly.
What you have to look forward to:
- Great benefits
- Great culture
- Free massage therapy and chiropractor service