NA Brand Manager
Markstein Sales CompanyApply for this Job
- Be the expert and key contact person for NA brands including Huberts, Sparkling Ice, Nestle Coffee Mate, New York Seltzer, Voss Water, Eternal Water, Jarritos and Teavana.
- Ensure Markstein’s commitment is realized. (Ensure documentation and develop sales boards to post results.)
- Travel through assigned territory to call on regular and targeted customers to solicit orders for new product entries, display space and core brands. Place right product in right accounts.
- Accompanies sales reps, sales supervisors, and suppliers on visits to customers to generate business for innovative products, core brands and wet samplings.
- Responsible for working with suppliers on territory ride-withs and crew drives, setting up mutually agreed upon goals/objectives and targeting accounts to be seen.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year Brand Management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of retail chain store experience. Beverage industry experience a plus.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as profit ratios, gross margins, and discount percentages to retailers.
Are we a match?
Submit your resume today!