Sparkling Brand Manager / On Premise Energy Manager *** NC/SC/VA
Non-Alcoholic Beverage DistriibutionApply for this Job
Locations: NC / SC / VA
The Brand Manager is the primary person involved with specific key brands. During a market launch they are responsible for the placement, marketing, and sampling of these products. They work hand in hand with management and sales team in order to see the success of a new product, as well as success of current brands assigned to them. The position is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business through planned efforts with management and sales team.
Off Premise & On Premise Positions Accepted
$$$ Exponential Sales Potential $$$
- Execute and close all sales calls.
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance.
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores’ product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes.
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising.
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required.
- Bachelor Degree/3-4 Yr College – Univ. Degree preferred.
- 1+ year’s previous sales experience preferred.
- Food/beverage industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple customer accounts.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Proficient computer application skills.
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.