Pegasus City BreweryApply for this Job
Pegasus City Brewery, one of the newest breweries in DFW, is seeking experienced brewery representatives to grow with us in the greater Dallas market. The objective is to introduce Pegasus City brews to prospective clients, then grow same location sales, to increase market share and overall exposure in your market.
Position and Responsibilities - Sales Representative - Level I is a full-time position, with obligations for evening and weekend special events as scheduled in advance, in support of our customers and our company, to include:
- Establish and maintain a regular weekly schedule of account appointments including new sales calls, follow up meetings and regular check-ins with your client base.
- Conduct brand education for clients, either at the brewery or the client location (“on-premise”), as requested.
- Validate quality control on-premise to ensure clients serve our brews in the best condition to the end customer.
- Plan and execute on-premise marketing events designed to increase both client and brewery sales, increasing the value of the relationship for both parties.
- Provide weekly summary reports and execution status of monthly business objectives.
- Ensure compliance of all Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission regulations regarding marketing and services provided to clients.
Skills - Candidates will demonstrate an aptitude for or knowledge of:
- Brewery manufacturing process, to include raw materials, machinery, and best practices for quality control and work safety
- The beer industry in Dallas-Fort Worth and Texas in general, to include awareness of other brewery’s activities, recent and pending changes in Texas law, and marketing practices.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, and ability to convey the value and values of Pegasus City Brewery with all audiences, from bar staff to owners.
- Outstanding time and task management
Compensation – Sales Representatives are compensated based on commission resulting from completed and paid sales, plus booked events either on or off-premise
- Valid driver’s license required and reliable transportation
- Cellular phone with reliable data plan
- An excellent driving record clear of any alcohol related conviction
Work Environment: We’re a fast paced, entrepreneurial startup that is home for folks passionate about craft beer and our community. Like the city where we live, Pegasus is a team built from the diversity of its community.
If this sounds like the job for you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org