Sales Representative (SoCal + NorCal)
Hard Frescos Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
Hard Frescos Brewing Company is seeking a standout Sales Representative to join our dynamic sales team in San Jose/Peninsula Bay Area, Bakersfield, and Los Angeles. Our Sales Rep will be responsible for maximizing the sale of core products to our retail chain customers and some on-premise marquee accounts. This position will also be responsible for performing effective account management, selling and communicating resulting in the achievement of company and objectives.
Execute all merchandising and activation programs at accounts by working closely with and in support of the sales management team. Assure effective administration and utilization of all point of sale (POS) material, including displays at accounts. Perform general maintenance and repairs as needed.
In this entry-level role, you’ll be working with our seasoned Sales and Logistics teams to gain valuable experience. We believe in promoting from within, and with the current growth plans and the acceleration we're seeing in our business, strong performance in this role could lead to multiple promotion paths.
We're looking for professionals with strong organizational skills who work well in a team environment. Prior sales or industry experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you.
- Maintaining inventory levels in assigned accounts and placing & scheduling sales orders as needed.
- Maintain inventory at assigned accounts by restocking shelves with product from inventory, maintaining healthy inventory levels, & providing any related merchandising activities.
- Arrange for return and credit for damaged products
- Checking on special promotions daily and observing customer reaction to special promotions
- Constant communication with management on in store observations
- Removing promotions at end of special promotion period
- Executing company directives in store relating to corporate programming and achieving additional display and cold box opportunities
- Establish and maintain customer rapport by providing outstanding customer service
- Work closely with the Hard Frescos logistics department to ensure all accounts are kept current within Hard Frescos delivery standards
- Report growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- High school diploma required
- Valid Driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to organize, plan and manage time effectively
- Self-directed requiring limited supervision
- Able to pull, push and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Strong focus on working within established standards and guidelines
- Strong commitment to results
- Previous sales or merchandising knowledge helpful
- Spanish / Bilingual helpful
- Previous food and beverage industry experience preferred
- Beer, Beverage Industry, and Cider knowledge is helpful
- Must own a car with valid driver’s license and insurance
- Competitive pay depends on experience
- Part time 30+ hours/week, leading to Full time
- Once Full time: Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Beer and food benefits
- Daily travel within your territory