District Manager NYC/NJ
CG Roxane LLC (CRYSTAL GEYSER ALPINE SPRING Water)Apply for this Job
Primary Focus: Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water Brand.
Reports to: VP of Sales and Regional Director of Sales
Supervises: All CG Roxane Distributors and wholesalers in assigned territory, Convenience Wholesalers and Retailers, some of the Broker Network, Grocery accounts, and some Food Service and house accounts.
- The District Manager is responsible to direct and promote the sale of CG Roxane Brand-Alpine Spring Water in the assigned territory and with the assigned distributors. This shall be done so as to achieve maximum brand growth and profitability and to achieve both case sales quotas and distribution goals.
- Primary contact person with distributor General Managers and/or Sales Managers.
- Maintain distributor and Broker focus on Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water
- Responsible for managing, directing and training distributor and Broker personnel.
- Communicate current sales programs via sales meetings and one-on-one work with distributor sales reps.
- Review sales and distribution; recommend corrective action.
- Obtain pertinent sales and statistical data.
- Maintain all appropriate records.
- Develop and implement individual programs as needed to increase sales.
- Responsible for comprehensive market plans involving budgets, goals, objectives, incentives and cost.
- Establish contact and rapport with key account, chain, independent, Natural and Food Service accounts.
- Sell monthly programs at Headquarters/Regional office levels for displays, price promotions and shelf management.
- Expand package distribution in new and existing accounts.
- Locate, establish and/or expand Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water product line in secondary distributors.
- Perform regularly scheduled surveys for competitive activity, market trends, and proper pricing and program implementation.
- Work with Area Sales Managers and Merchandisers to provide training and to monitor sales and administrative activity as well as to assist in special accounts.
- Participate in industry activities such as trade shows and events including coordinating and supervision.
- Submit all weekly, monthly and special reports, including itineraries, to the Regional Director of Sales and VP of Sales in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing all Crystal Geyser point of sale within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing all distributor/account billbacks and charges.
A District Manager must be a team player as well as a team leader. They must always portray a positive and professional image.