Second Self Beer CompanyApply for this Job
- Ensure shift brewing, filtration, and packaging quality standards are met
- Operate brewhouse, cellar, and packaging line interchangeably
- Manage database information to keep production orders up to date and accurate with appropriate raw materials
- Monitor inventory on raw materials
- Harvest, pitch, and manage yeast
- Proper use of PPE and safety protocols for cleaning, brewing, cellaring, and packaging
- Manage brew and CIP timing to ensure efficient cycle times
- Record brew logs both on paper and ekos for raw materials usage and recipe consistency
- Maintain a clean and organized brewery
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to follow standard SOP’s and oral instruction
- Calculate basic math operations
- Recognized ability to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a safety conscious attitude
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, with the flexibility to work evening shifts or weekends, as needed
- 2+ years experience in brewing operations preferred
Must be able to bend over, twist, kneel and stand for the duration of a shift, lift 55 pounds and maneuver 165 pounds repeatedly.
This is not an entry-level position; the right candidate will be able to work with the current staff in some capacity day 1.
If you are interested in this position, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Brewer” in the title.