Central Jersey Sales Manager
Cape May Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Territory: Central New Jersey
Employment: Full-Time (40 hours a week)
Compensation: Salary & Commission
- Represent Cape May Brewery at on and off-premise accounts in Central NJ
- Build & execute Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Plans to achieve Annual Market Goals.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with wholesaler partner & key retailers.
- Build distribution points and brand awareness in targeted retail accounts.
- Represent brewery at festivals, dinners, off premise tastings and all brewery events.
- Manage POS & execute marketing strategy throughout the territory.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Keep abreast of competitive activity, pricing and new entries into market.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in beverage sales with a brewery or beer wholesaler (Similar relevant business experience considered)
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a reliable automobile
- Comfort with brewery sales technology
- Ability to handle and maneuver 30lb cases and 165lb kegs
- Reliable vehicle
The Ideal Candidate:
- Energetic, competitive, organized and motivated problem solvers.
- Passionate about craft beer and have deep knowledge of the local craft market
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, competitive environment.
- Have strong sales, communication and presentation skills.
- Ideal candidate must live within sales territory
- Ability to plan constructive schedule, hitting key players in new and growing market.
- Enjoy extensive car travel within territory.
- Desire to grow and develop with one of NJ’s fastest growing breweries.
- We offer very competitive salary, bonus, 401(k), vehicle mileage or company vehicle and benefits.