BontaApply for this Job
Situation Summary: Bonta, headquartered in New York, NY, is an early stage beverage company with a unique value proposition in the functional beverage category. Visit our website at www.DrinkBonta.com.
Position Summary: Reporting to the CEO of Bonta, the Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business. This includes overseeing and tracking key performance indicators such as sales volumes, re-orders, inventory management, production ordering, Marketing initiatives, budgets and accounting. This person’s role is to make sure the business runs smoothly, identifies and solves problems, while providing the CEO with regular updates.
• Lead the overall operation of the business
• Responsible for day-to-day operations
• Oversee sales and marketing effort and gather weekly sales data
• Maintain inventory management and reporting, release shipments to maintain stocking levels at warehouses to meet market demand
• Oversee product production, EOQs, order placing and suppliers
• Oversee Accounting function and bookkeeper to manage budget, AR, AP and chash flow
• Provide weekly update and KPI report to CEO
• BBA in business
• 5 years multi-functional experience in the beverage industry, preferably with some experience in all-natural, grab-n-go market segment
• Strong organizational and planning skills with experience in project management, inventory planning and Quickbooks
• Beverage industry market and competitive knowledge
• Knowledge of the beverage industry and specifically the all-natural beverage space.
• Communicates effectively, keeping others informed of issues and trends
• Attention to detail, thoroughness, strong organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to constructively interact with customers, manufacturing, distributors and brokers in support of the business
• Ability to work closely with the CEO and act on their behalf on operational issues
• Ability to work effectively with various service providers and functions of the organization
• Ability to develop and implement an operational plan without direct supervision