Regional Sales Manager Mid Atlantic
VOSS of Norway ASApply for this Job
VOSS bottled water comes from an artesian spring on the southern tip of Norway. Confined in an aquifer deep beneath the earth, its pristine natural condition is protected from the source to the bottle. Naturally low in sodium and other minerals, VOSS has a fresh clean refreshing taste. Recognized for its distinctly iconic bottle design, VOSS is available in both still and sparkling, including three new flavored sparkling choices, in the finest hotels and restaurants and more than 50 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.vosswater.com.
- Develop and manage key VOSS business strategies important to sustaining and growing volume.
- Lead up to 3 team members managing 29 states in the mid-Atlantic region
- Effectively manage and call on Distributors/Brokers and the Retail Trade.
- Analyze business trends both internal and external and identify action plans where required.
- Develop and establish strategies to meet and surpass set financial goals.
- Continually evaluate the timely adjustment of strategy and plans to meet changing and challenging market and competitive conditions.
- Establish and maintain key customer internal and external relationships
- Develop presentations and present to key retailers effectively.
- Identify allied partnerships in support of portfolio development.
- Perform other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
- Office support Staff, Supply Chain, Commercial and Marketing partners.
- Related industry experience and demonstrated successful performance in a beverage management position.
- 10 years of progressive beverage sales or DSD operations experience – preferably in distribution related business.
- Related bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience managing a multi-state region.
- Strong analytical, commercial and project management skills.
- Word, Excel and Power Point skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good organizational and presentation skills.
- Personal leadership and team building skills.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. We require a proven track record of successful performance managing fast moving consumer products goods preferably in the premium beverage category. Excellent computer and presentation skills. Valid driver license with an insured automobile.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is required to stand, walk, sit, and bend; use hands, talk and hear. The employee will regularly (numerous times each day) lift between 15 and 40 pounds.
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus, car allowance and benefits commensurate with experience level.