Customer Care Associate
nutpodsApply for this Job
Green Grass Foods, Inc is the manufacturer of the best-selling brand, nutpods, a plant based, dairy-free alternative to half and half, made from almonds and coconuts. Awarded as “Editor’s Pick” at the Natural Products Expo in its debut year, nutpods has grown tremendously online and at traditional brick and mortar retailers and is available nationwide. nutpods is Certified Vegan, Gluten-Free, and OU Kosher, and is Whole30 Approved and non-GMO Project Verified.
The Customer Care Associate will be the first point of contact with our customers – it is a highly visible role and essential to our success as a company. This person will monitor and engage with our consumers on a variety of platforms to deliver Nordstrom-level care to everyone interested in or already a fan of nutpods.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Handle all customer inquiries from eCommerce sites, our own website, and direct emails and phone calls
- Monitor our Amazon.com reviews daily and respond appropriately
- Monitor our website direct sales and ensure that deliveries and fulfillment occur in a timely manner
- Manage all deliveries of nutpods merchandise sold on www.nutpods.com
- Maintain or improve our 95% positive customer service rating taken from our bi-annual consumer surveys
- Be the first voice of nutpods to many consumers, handling difficult situations with Nordstrom-level service while keeping our bottom line in mind
- Monitor all social media channels daily to respond to questions and issues
- Provide detailed reporting to management to indicate customer service trends as well as improve our processes and results
- Candidate should respond in a timely manner to all requests and think of new ways to make tasks more efficient and/or cost effective.
- Light administrative duties
Specific Skills Required:
- Great attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prior Customer Service experience preferred
- Self-Motivated, Dependable and Reliable
- Strong Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
This is a full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience.
Experience: A college degree and/or at least two (2) years relevant work experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job. Proficiency with Content Resource Management programs (e.g. ZenDesk) is preferred and a high familiarity with social media channel management will be necessary.
Specific Skills: We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Nuanced communication to support customers while protecting business information
- Proactive problem solving
- Adaptable and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Well-organized with excellent time management skills
- Sound judgement
- Self-motivated, Dependable and Reliable
- Team Player, flexible attitude and versatility a must!
The nutpods team is a close-knit group, and we support each other’s personal and professional aspirations. Our team is poised for additional strong growth and we are looking for candidates who want to take a long-term journey with us.