Taproom Assistant Manager
Night Shift BrewingApply for this Job
Job Title: Taproom Assistant Manager
Reports to: Assistant General Manager/General Manager
Classification: Full-time Salaried, Non-exempt
Location(s): 87 Santilli Hwy, Everett, MA
Working under the direction of the GM & AGM, the TAM is responsible for the safety and smooth running of all Taproom operations during their shift. S/he leads by example and bartenders look to them to set the standards for professionalism and excellence. The TAM obsesses about customer experience and is constantly looking for ways to improve the Taproom and achieve departmental and brewery goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strive to create a world class experience for Taproom guests.
- Drive Taproom excellence each shift by setting clear expectations, delegating duties to ensuring that the Taproom is clean, welcoming, and safe.
- Lead by example with passion, integrity, and knowledge while promoting NSB values. Promote and support a “Taproom team” approach, building and promoting solid working relationships across the team.
- Consistently review staff performance to identify and address any challenges, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Be proficient in each area of the Taproom & ready to assist (ie. tours, retail, etc.)
- Follow all open, close and shift procedures required of an Assistant Manager. Document daily fire/safety checks. Follow inventory control procedures to reduce product loss.
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant General Manager.