Sales Representative - Four Territories Available: Los Angeles, San Fernando, San Bernardino, Orange County
Critical Mass GroupApply for this Job
Critical Mass Group works with some of the most innovative, exciting natural brands in the CPG / beverage space. CMG’s extensive expertise, strategic relationships and fervent execution in sales and distribution provides our unique brands the foundation and pathway for sustainable growth. Our team of experts build outstanding brands.
What You Will Do
As a CMG Territory Sales Rep, your primary responsibility is to sell CMG portfolio products to new and existing customer accounts. Every CMG Sales Rep is assigned a specific geographical territory. All Territory Sales Representatives are responsible to:
1. Build relationships with all accounts assigned to territory, providing consultative sales approach to address each store owner’s product needs. The sales director will assist with and approve the Territory Sales Rep's weekly sales route plan.
2. Demonstrate a passion for all products within CMG’s portfolio.
3. Solicit and obtain orders for incremental sales of CMG portfolio products by meeting face-to-face with store owners and managers. The Territory Sales Rep may provide data and information regarding opportunities for increased profits and margins, survey product and inventory to identify opportunities for additional sales, provide samples to promote new product launches to obtain sales, and take orders for products which are to be delivered by the assigned distributors normal route salesman/delivery person.
4. Provide excellent sales/customer service to achieve account satisfaction with CMG portfolio products and therefore reaching and exceeding the Territory Sales Rep’s target sales by specific deadlines.
5. Survey assigned accounts to ensure that CMG portfolio products and POS are presented in a way to maximize customer sales and influence purchasing decisions of account owner/managers (including front-face products, properly labeled shelves, verifying that displays committed are on the floor and verifying correct pricing).
6. Interact with owners/managers about displays and signage (interior + exterior) including confirming that all are current and correct. Use discussions about displays as an opportunity to increase sales. Inform owner/managers of current promotions and remove expired promotional materials. Educate buyers and sales teams within stores to encourage brand awareness on the sales level, so that they may better educate customers.
- Reside in Los Angeles area
- Strong organizational, negotiating, and quantitative sales skills
- Situation analysis and decision making
- Track record of entrepreneurial accomplishments, not risk adverse
- Technical Skills
Bachelor’s degree required
Job Type: Full-time