Brewery Maintenance Associate
Lord Hobo Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Lord Hobo Brewing Company (LHBCo), built by long-time industry veterans, is the fastest growing regional brewery in the country. Our portfolio of core products, including Boomsauce, Glorious, and Hobo Life are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premise retail accounts.
As our name suggests, we enjoy the finer things in life like Lords but don’t mind getting our hands dirty in the process, like Hobos. We work hard and have fun doing it. If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, then we are excited to meet you!
Position Title: Brewery Maintenance Associate
LHBCo is growing its team and we are hiring a Brewery Maintenance Associate in our Woburn, MA brewery. The Brewery Maintenance Associate position is a key role that includes electrical work, proactive and reactive maintenance and troubleshooting across multiple areas of the brewery, as well as special projects and implementation of new equipment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Gain an expert level of knowledge of all equipment and production processes
- Serve as first point of contact for all electrical projects and malfunctions
- Develop and implement Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs
- React quickly and effectively during equipment downtime to resolve issues
- Continually improve equipment uptime and efficiency through learning and proactive efforts
- Provide on-call support for maintenance issues during off-shifts
- Assist in managing spare parts inventory and identifying common fail items
- Assist in managing and maintaining tool inventories
- Work with management to continually develop and implement SOPs for critical path maintenance and repairs
- Assist in implementation of new equipment and other brewery expansion projects
- Assist in production work and other projects as needed
Brewery Maintenance Associate qualifications:
At a minimum, the Brewery Maintenance Associate must have the following:
- 5+ years of relevant experience of electrical work and/or performing maintenance on production equipment
- Experience with packaging equipment (brewery experience is strongly preferred)
- Excellent electrical, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to mechanically maintain and adjust equipment to improve its operation
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to stoop, crawl, twist, turn, lift, kneel, climb ladders and stairs
- Ability to regularly lift/carry heavy supplies in an environment that may be loud, slick, humid, and hot
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company, and have a strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Demonstrate desire to work evenings and weekends when needed and be on call in the case of emergencies.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including health, dental and vision along with a generous beer discount!
How to apply:
If you are ready to join the Lord Hobo team, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Lord Hobo Brewing Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.