Stone Brewing Co.Apply for Job
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician!
Must be available to work 3rd shift (9pm - 5:30am) for a 24/6 operation.
The Maintenance Technician will provide maintenance services and repair function to facility and equipment to ensure safety and production schedules are met.
Duties will include:
- Observe equipment in operation to prevent/diagnose potential problems.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove, repair and replace defective parts.
- Identify, suggest, propose, and discuss solutions to equipment and facility issues with management.
- Develop and maintain maintenance logs on all equipment.
- Requisition and order stock parts services for proper and prompt repairs.
- Work with Contractors for repair, maintenance and installation jobs.
- Maintain and service electrical, mechanical, heating and cooling systems.
- Maintain and service plumbing, gas, air, drain and wastewater systems.
- Produce preventive maintenance schedules, tool inventories, repair logs, lubrication logs, etc.
- Interpret electrical drawings
- Troubleshoot PLC's, Controls, Motors, Medium Voltage Equipment.
- Perform electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic system repairs to facility and process equipment, including HVAC and refrigeration.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and minimal supervision to support production priorities.