Accounting Manager at Beverage Start Up
Treo Brands LLCApply for this Job
The accounting manager will have a hands-on involvement and oversee all aspects of the company's financial and accounting functions and assist in managing the co-packing function.
- Managing/handling the day to day activities of the accounting including bookkeeping and operations functions
- Sales order fulfillment processing
- Overseeing invoicing/customer billing and accounts receivable
- Monitoring chargebacks from distributors and retailers
- Inventory tracking – ingredients/dry goods/WIP/finished goods
- Monitoring freight and warehousing
- Completing monthly accounting/projecting cash flow
- Monitoring the Balance Sheet and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance reporting
Qualifications and Requirements
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Enterprise required – high level of computer/Excel skills
- Prior cost accounting experience required
- Experience in the Beverage or Manufacturing/Distribution industry a plus
- Inventory experience needed
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
- Could be open to a more senior level person working part-time.