National Marketing Manager
Epic Brewing COApply for this Job
PERSONALITY AND CORE VALUES
Courage-We are looking for someone with the courage and confidence to collaborate with others and yet also make hard decisions when necessary as they lead the way on telling the Epic story.
Creativity- We are looking for someone who has the imagination and the actual hands on skills to understand our brand’s strengths and create compelling content that tells our story of our company, our people and our beers in a variety of platforms including press releases, label designs, POS, print advertising, social media posts and campaigns, photographs and video.
Leadership- We are looking for someone who will lead by example both in terms of work ethic and attitude. He/she will be the driving force in telling our story both from their desk and at the brewery to out in the field at times with our reps, wholesale partners and retail customers and consumers. This person needs to be a self-starter that can help the company find the path forward, knowing when to lead and when to follow.
Fun- We are a fun company with a fun story and fun beers. That should be reflected in our marketing and our manager.
Work with National Sales Manager to develop and implement marketing strategy first by identifying the most immediate needs as well as creating a 4 year plan based on understanding of our topline goals, the changing market, our brands, our customers, and our resources available.
Work with Sales Team to create content and strategies that clearly articulate sales & marketing strategies to help motivate distributor partners retailers and end consumers.
Provide the leadership and management needed to create a positive team environment within the marketing department and beyond, motivate and develop each person you work with to make them more effective and fulfilled.
Develop marketing programs that tell our story and drive consumer engagement. This includes the creation of marketing materials that will require content creation and skills in design, photography, video/production and writing.
Oversee website content and further development.
Develop and execute a robust and multi-faceted social media strategy across all our SM platforms.
Working with our own retail locations to plan, coordinate and market events and releases. Also responsible for internal retail POS collateral such as signage for main beers, table tents, menus, specialty printouts, etc.
Oversee and facilitate all corporate communication including the generation of an internal newsletter, as well as an external newsletter for distributors and retailers. This position will also work on ways to create clear lines of communication throughout the organization, keeping everyone on the same page.
Developing and managing a marketing calendar and budget.
Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to select and manage sponsorships, events/venues that support our strategies
Assist with annual budget generation and manage monthly budget reconciliation
Oversee charitable efforts and community outreach to make sure they align with overall strategy and company culture
Manage media relations, research editorial opportunities and continue to build relationships with key industry media for the benefit of the company
Manage all advertising/media buys, select outlets based on brewery objectives and negotiate competitive rates and key placements
- 21 years old or older
- A clear passion for craft beer
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years of development and hands-on implementation of marketing strategies Beverage/Alcohol industry
- At least 4 years of prior Leadership/Management experience required
- Ability to take the initiative, work with minimal supervision, is flexible and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Time and priority management showing the ability to manage multiple projects with multiple priorities at one time and to deliver results on time and within budget
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Public/media/social media relations experience
- Strong knowledge of craft beer styles, the industry and consumer demographics
- Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation, public speaking, and inter-personal
- Ability to routinely lift, push and/or pull up to 55 pounds
- Availability to work occasional evenings, weekends and/or holidays to meet deadlines and during periods of high volume work and work weekend and weeknight events
- Website/Graphic Design: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Willing to travel on occasion
Please email cover letter, resume, & dossier to Caitlin@epicbrewing.com