ACE CiderApply for this Job
• Manage and oversee the ACE bottling team and the ACE kegging team.
• Work together with the Owners, Cidermakers, Operations Manager, and Warehouse Manager on both short-term planning and long-term planning for improving optimization and increasing production.
• Plan and organize bottling and kegging production schedule.
• Monitor and manage the production floor consistently throughout the day to help team achieve production goals.
• Order, organize, and keep running inventory counts on all raw materials.
• Check in/check out all label inventory every morning/afternoon.
• Conduct monthly safety meeting introducing new initiatives and reinforcing ACE safety requirements.
• Ensure quality control standards and cleanliness throughout the entirety of the production process.
• Perform regular upkeep and cleaning of all machines and equipment in bottling room, kegging area, and cellar floor.
• Make necessary repairs on machines, equipment, and piping.
• Be ACE’s point of contact for our raw materials’ suppliers and machinery providers.
• College degree preferred.
• Proficient in Spanish strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of an alcohol production management role (Cider, Beer, or Wine); at least 5 years of alcohol production experience.
• Previous experience working with as many of the following preferred - Krones bottling line, Kosme filler, Combi case erector and sealer, and IDD kegging line.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel preferred.
• Great communication skills.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to respond to frequently changing production pressures - including working overtime during the weeks and working Saturdays during peak production season.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently. Occasionally, the job requires the maneuvering of kegs up to 165 pounds too.
• Forklift drivers license.
• Ability to stand and walk around for long periods of time during a 8+ hour work day.
ACE Cider offers a very competitive salary, medical, paid-time off, a matching 401(k) retirement plan, and a bright future with a rapidly growing, family-owned company.
ABOUT ACE CIDER:
Based in Sebastopol, California, (about an hour north of San Francisco, in the heart of the Russian River Valley) ACE Cider is the largest, family-owned and independent cider company in America. ACE Cider was created by Jeffrey House in 1993. ACE is the Original West Coast Cidery and the 2nd oldest existing cidery in America. ACE continues to be one of the industry's leaders with our award-winning, low calorie, low sugar, all-natural ciders. Whether its our flagship cider, ACE Perry, our dry-Champagne like cider, ACE Joker, or one of our newer ciders taking the US by storm, ACE Pineapple, we have something for everybody. We innovate, we create, and we perfect. We are a rapidly growing company, currently distributed in 46 states, as well as internationally. Nothing beats an ACE!