Territory Manager - Sales + Account Management Las Vegas
Food + Beverage Innovations, LLCApply for this Job
Territory Manager: Sales + Account management
The Opportunity: Represent JEVO in all facets
Territory: NV, based in Las Vegas
If you are a high energy, driven, motivated sales + account specialist who knows what it takes to build successful customer relationships, we want to work with you. Come join the Jevolution!
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Compensation: Base salary + commission, Targeted annual earnings $75,000 to $125,000+; Health, dental, vision
Background: Food & Beverage Innovations, LLC is an exciting, emerging company located in Portland, OR. We recently launched a revolutionary, patented new technology for the on-premise spirits market called Jevo®, the automated jello shot machine. Along with our Jevo machine we sell consumable gelatin pods, similar to the Keurig® model with k-cups. We are currently looking for a really great person to represent Jevo, our existing customers and related products to restaurants, bars, nightclubs, entertainment venues, casinos, resorts and gentlemen clubs throughout Las Vegas and the state of NV.
- Call on new and existing national and owner/operator on- premise accounts to provide customers with a consultative sales experience – help customers understand their ROI, partner with customers to promote at the critical point of decision using our branded merchandise, and assist customers in creating customizable programs to drive awareness, sell more shots, and grow their incremental revenue.
- Work with our internal Demand Generation team to identify and call on potential new accounts.
- Assess new locations for installation requirements; be available for new installations, providing initial customer training in preparation for a coaching call with our Customer Success team.
- Manage existing accounts for POS merchandise and work with our sales and marketing teams to brainstorm new ideas to promote pod sales.
- Work with the sales teams from our exclusive marketing partner – the third largest spirits distributor in the world – as well as other successful reps from various regional distributors.
- Be a brand ambassador and inspire promotional activity through high energy interactions with owners, managers and wait staff.
- Proven ability to close sales and the ability to work independently
- High energy, engaging individual with natural sales skills
- Exemplary communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills: MS Office suite, basic understanding of sales CRM tools (we use HubSpot)
- Flexibility to travel throughout Las Vegas, to various trade shows and to Jevo HQ as needed
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is a plus; equivalent experience a must
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in on-premise market in the food & beverage space
- Experience in the spirits space with suppliers, distributors and/or agencies…..a huge plus.
Visit www.jevomaker.com to learn more about Jevo. If you’re the right specialist and are ready to have an amazing time representing Jevo in Vegas, let’s talk.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org