Brand Ambassador (Sales Representative) for SF - Bay Area
The Booth Brewing CoApply for this Job
Experience Required: 1-3 years of Outside Sales experience.
Before becoming the first Asian craft brewery to operate in the US this year, The Booth started as a small pizza pub in Seoul, Korea in 2013. Its three founders at the time were still working full time as Korean medicine doctor, financial analyst, and Economist journalist.But with their love of craft beer and the ambition to create a “booth” where great minds can gather to change the world, The Booth was born..Since its humble beginning, The Booth has transformed the Korean craft beer scene driven by its core philosophy, “Follow your fun”.We have hosted one of the largest beer festivals in Asia (several times), have done exciting collaborations with trending artists,and launched the first 100% refrigerated beer distribution system in Korea. Oh, and we also made it to Forbes 30-Under-30 Asia!.Fast-forward to today, The Booth US team is getting ready to make history in the biggest craft beer market in the world.Our mix of cutting-edge high-quality beer, “fun” philosophy, and Korean twist, has already been attracting the mouths and hearts of many craft beer lovers and even non-enthusiasts
- Build strong customer base and increase availability of The Booth Brewing products in the area
- Maintain and call on a pipeline of Off-Premise and On-Premise target accounts to support continual brand growth
- Make deliveries to accounts
- Document all activities on behalf of The Booth Brewing Co. in our database
- Plan and Execute on-premise brand development events: Tap Takeovers, Festivals, Charity Events etc.
- Plan and Execute off-premise educational tastings at accounts
- Conduct quality checks on products brought into question by accounts
- Make-this-happen attitude
- Strong Work Ethic and Initiative
- Trustworthy – this position is largely autonomous
- Not scared of trying unconventional methods
- Likeable – customers buy from people they like
- Passion for craft beer
- Openness to new cultures
- Must be functional with the software we use such as Google Sheets, Docs etc.
- Must have a flexible schedule-early mornings, late nights and weekend work are common
- Must understand local laws and ABC Regulations and abide by them at all times
- Must be in control of alcohol consumption at all times
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs repetitively
- Must be able to maneuver 165-lbs kegs, safely
- Must have a reliable automobile and clean driving record
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for bonus opportunities, company smartphone, mileage reimbursement, beer allowance, and event expenses.
- 90 Day Probation Period
- Resume → Video/In-person interviews → Eureka Brewery Orientation
- Email to: email@example.com