Warehouse Operations Associate
Sarene Beer DistributorsApply for this Job
Due to growing demand, the company is seeking an individual to assist its operations and logistics department to maximize efficiency inside and outside of the warehouse.This position will report to the Warehouse Manager, but also work with the morning Warehouse Supervisor to accomplish tasks. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Receiving Shipments and recording inventory into computerized system
- Organizing items in the warehouse to maximize space and efficiency
- Building pallets of customer order from a "Pick Sheet"
- Occasional trips to make deliveries or run local errands
- Checking in delivery vehicles and drivers in the evening upon their return
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- At least 21 years of age
- Experience within the craft beer industry or other relevant/related work experience
- Owns a vehicle and has a valid drivers license
- Has good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Capable of moving/ lifting heavy objects up to 150 lbs.
- Can operate a forklift (or is able to pass a forklift exam)
- Can drive a 16 foot or larger box truck. CDL license not required but certainly helpful